POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : URGENT: FRAME structure : Re: URGENT: FRAME structure Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:25:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: URGENT: FRAME structure
From: Mikael Carneholm
Date: 18 Aug 2000 08:45:56
Message: <399D3001.2EE450CC@ida.utb.hb.se>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:

> Exactly, so why would it make any difference if it is a class or a struct?

I think we are discussing apples and bananas here... On one side, it's a
discussion about a complete source-code rewrite...on the other side, it's a
discussion about the POV language. There are areas where they intersect{<g>}, but
as someone pointed out earlier: the java virtual machine is written in plain C
(not C++), i.e. the interpreter does not have to be written in an OO language to
interpret OO source-code.

Mikael Carneholm, B.Sc.
Dep. of Computer Science and Business Administration

Personal homepage:
http://www.studenter.hb.se/~arch
E-mail:
sa9### [at] idautbhbse